'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Tuesday 13 January 2015

On Saturday, we visited in the Sea Life Sanctuary in Gweek. I haven't been there since I was young and Nathaniel has never been. The sanctuary aims to save seals and release them back into the wild. 
I'm not big on zoos because the idea of keeping an animal captive for the entertainment of people, completely baffles me but, they're doing a really good thing here. That's not to mention how totally adorable it is. They also house sea lions, penguins and 2 resident otters (which were my favourites). In terms of clothes, I went pretty laid back. I've also fallen in love with V-neck t-shirts (my younger self would be ashamed). The trench coat still makes it look put together even though it was pretty effortless...












Photo Credit: Nathaniel Turner

DETAILS:
Trench Coat: H&M
T-Shirt: ASOS
Necklace: H&M
Jeans: Topshop (Leigh)
Sneaks: Nike Roshe Runs
Bag: H&M
Lipstick: GOSH

0 comments:

Post a Comment