'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Friday 23 January 2015

IT'S BEEN A WHOLE YEAR! I can't even remember the reason I started my blog, it almost definitely had a lot to do with encouragement from Nathaniel and my house mates, Edel, Hayley and Alicia. I want to thank all four of you for telling me to do this and constantly putting up with 'Do you want to take some photos?'. On the note of thank you's, thank you to everyone who has ever read anything particularly those on Facebook. It was a really big deal for me to share this with people that I know and you have no idea how much I appreciate every 'like', share, comment, especially the ones said in person. I am so ridiculously proud of this, it has given me confidence and inspiration and I want to tell everyone I meet that this is what I do. I finally have a hobby and something I enjoy and am actually good at. Jasminlousiey has grown so much in a year and I love to see that ticker go up. Here's to an even bigger and better 2015.... I love you all 

2 comments:

  1. Hey hunny...such a swell way to see your pix....keep writing them thoughts out....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your blog hun, congrats on this huge milestone :D
    I've nominated your blog for the blogging Infinity Dream Award! Have fun <3
    Jessica Anna | A So Called Beauty Blog - The Infinity Dream Award

    ReplyDelete