'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Thursday 15 January 2015

I finally jumped on the NARS band wagon! I opted for the matte foundation rather than the glow one in the hope that by the end of the day I wouldn't have that shiny, oily look. And it worked! My foundation stayed put all day and didn't look like I'd been wearing it all day by the end of it. I don't think it compares to my MAC Studio Fix Fluid but then I don't think anything will. I also bought a shade that was too yellow but foundation never come in my shade (I always have to mix it with something). One thing that really stresses me out with 'high end' foundation is that you have to buy the pump separately AND it's never made clear that you do. The fact that Estee Lauder don't even sell a pump is ridiculous. I get MAC pumps on Ebay for a reasonable price and trim the end off the fit. It's a pain in the ass and I'll never understand why a pump can't be sold with the bottle but, Ebay always has a quick fix. 






0 comments:

Post a Comment