'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Wednesday 7 October 2015

It's happened... I've fallen in love with a pair of trousers!! I didn't think it was possible but it is. I love buying clothes that I know I can keep forever and I think with these tobacco coloured beauties, I can. They're so clean and smart while still making a statement. I love them. 


















We also visited Espressini which is the most amazing cafe ever. We had Yespressini's which are basically little glasses of over indulgent happiness. I love love love the decor of this cafe! I could sit in there all day and the baristas are lovely!

DETAILS:
Top: +Topshop 
Trousers: +ASOS 
Shoes: Birkenstocks
Bag: Primark 
Sunglasses: +Topshop 

PHOTO CREDITS: +Nate Turner 









1 comment:

  1. in love with these pants

    Ray-Ban Giveaway on blog

    http://hashtagliz.com

    ReplyDelete