'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Wednesday 21 January 2015

This was my first 'proper' day back at uni since Christmas, hence the lack of outfit posts because I've hardly been getting dressed let alone planning something worth posting. I've been looking for the best way to style this leather waistcoat since I got it (forever ago) and I think layering is it; it just doesn't look right without anything on top. Also, to comment on the duster coat, I actually hate them and I have no idea what made me buy it other than the £25 price tag (more than half price!!). Sorry, ASOS, I love you but £60 is just too much to look like a doctor or undertaker. HOWEVER, to my surprise, I haven't been able to take this one off, I just goes with everything and looks so put together. Anyway, here are the photos... Enjoy... x












PHOTO CREDIT: EDEL FOWELL

DETAILS:
Duster Coat: +ASOS
Blazer: +H&M
Waistcoat: +H&M  (10 Million Years Ago)
Vest: +Topshop
Sunglasses: +Topshop
Trousers: Zara
Shoes: Truffle @ +ASOS
Bag: +H&M

1 comment:

  1. Awesome look and pictures

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete