'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Monday 5 January 2015

Family is super important to me and I really cannot think of a better way to welcome in the new year than cha-cha sliding with the best and most important people in your life on the 31st of December. This week was well and truly full of firsts. It was the first time in Oman for my mum, dad, brother and Nathaniel; my first holiday with my brother and Nathaniel's first with my family; and first new year celebrations with all everyone. One thing Nathaniel said repeatedly was; 'I see where you get it from now' so the thing that was most obvious to me this week, is that as a family, although we couldn't be further apart in distance, we couldn't be closer in likeness. Then we came to 'Goodbye' which I will never ever be any good at and don't ever seem to get any easier but, it is the way that it is and I am grateful that this distance has allowed us to become closer and introduce us all to this amazing place. Here is our week in photos...































1 comment:

  1. Some fabulous pictures that really catches the spirit of the week,love my goat.

    ReplyDelete