'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Saturday 1 March 2014

I love day dreaming about where I'm going to live in the future and then going to find the photos of someone who has done something similar. I really want to live in a huge studio apartment at some point, I really hope that doesn't mean emigrating to America! My ideas here came from a house that was for sale at home and a cheekily saved the photos off the right move website...





I also find A LOT of inspiration in bloggers and vloggers in pretty much everything. All these ideas came from blogger and vlogger, Claire Marshall. Her apartment looks AMAZING. Gimme Gimme Gimme. Her Pinterest Here: http://www.pinterest.com/sayheyclaire/




And finally...

I think the top photo is from tumblr, I follow a ton of blogs about houses and this one actually looks like my hairdressers - without the bed. The bottom photo is good old google, I have loads of these saved, I love fairy lights!

0 comments:

Post a Comment