'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Thursday 27 February 2014

I cleaned up my diet a little bit since I weighed in last and at the gym yesterday I weighed myself and I'm back to 11 stone! I know weight changes on a day to day basis anyway but I have been eating a little better and I weighed in at the beginning of the session so I didn't have a belly full of water so I'm not entirely convinced it is the Ketones, in fact, not convinced at all. I have the rest of this week and next week left and I don't think I'll ever buy anything like them again and stick to doing it au naturel. That is just me though, I didn't start taking them with the best diet, I snack all the time so, like I said last time I'm no ambassador for the Raspberry Ketones.

However, there is an argument to say that they do work, I have a prime example which would be rude to divulge. Raspberry Ketones are supposed to change the way you store fat and there has been evidence of that. Although, I have been drinking a lot more herbal teas which are more likely the reason for this 'evidence'.

I would say that Raspberry Ketones are taken by celebrities who have personal trainers telling them they must go to the gym and have to eat the right things. Everyday people i.e. me, don't tend to have the motivation to do that all the time, 24/7 hence the yum yum I had for breakfast yesterday. It is very tempting take things that claim to speed up weight loss but you still have to eat right and exercise well and there's not a vast amount wrong with doing that other than it being really difficult at times.

So, remember Abs are built in the kitchen and the 'beauty' comes from the inside, the person you are and the person you want to be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment