'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Monday 3 February 2014

Okay, so 2 days ago I bought this food supplement from Boots which aid weight loss. The decision wasn't taken lightly and I know I'm not overweight but I'm just not happy with the number I see on the scales and everytime I come home from UNI I put on a couple of pounds and I was just fed up with it. I first heard about raspberry ketones in heat magazine when Sam Faiers admitted to using them. I didn't immediately go and buy these pills, I did try the diet and exercise thing and I will stick to it this time but I feel like I just need an extra push. I think I'm also going I start writing down what I eat so I'm not just randomly picking at food especially when it's other people's in the flat at UNI! I was really careful in picking the supplement;
 I looked at green bean coffee bean extract pills and I was going to go to Holland and Barrett for them but they contained silica which research told me to avoid. I really hope they work, my 11 stone 3 pound weight is getting boring now. I'll keep you posted... x

0 comments:

Post a Comment