'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Thursday 26 February 2015

I GOT A NEW FUR COAT! I've wanted a black one for ages and then Wild Pony opened this year's pop up shop and it was a match made in heaven. I think I love this dress more with jeans than without them. I find the little showing of back so sensual and romantic. And finally, this will scarf from Zara, it feels completely amazing. 

















PHOTO CREDIT: EDEL FOWELL

DETAILS:
FUR COAT: WILD PONY
SCARF: ZARA
DRESS: URBAN OUTFITTERS
JEANS: BDG @URBAN OUTFITTERS
SHOES: ASOS
LIPSTICK: NARS - BILBO

3 comments:

  1. Love the coat! So chic

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fur coat is so gorgeous and it looks so cosy. I love your outfit! x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute scarf :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete