'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Saturday 14 February 2015

I find palazzo pants slightly harder to style and before I got this particular pair, I wore them for travelling because they were 4 sizes too big (I just had to have them). These (from Zara) are a lot easier to work with because they are high waisted, making crop tops an option. Last week, I wore this pair to drive home and stopped (regrettably) in Trago Mills, Liskeard (I was desperate). Two comments were made about my beloved palazzo pants, the first 'See Mummy, I can wear my trousers outside' the second, 'Why is that girl wearing her pyjamas?'. Overall, it was a good diversion on the way home.
















PHOTO CREDIT: ALICIA CAVELL  

DETAILS
COAT: +ASOS (DUSTER)
CROP TOP: PINS AND NEEDLES @ URBAN OUTFITTERS
PALAZZO PANTS: ZARA
SHOES: ASOS

2 comments: