'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Friday 13 February 2015

I wasn't keen on slip ons for ages, I hated them. Even now, there are some I see and immediately think that they should never have been made. However, these, I love. I think they look so sleek with jeans. I haven't been able to wear these as often as I'd like to because the blisters are a killer but I have some glittery Topshop socks to wear with them until they're more comfortable. 






PHOTO CREDIT: NATHANIEL TURNER
DETAILS
Top: Pins and Needles @ Urban Outfitters
Trousers: Zara
Slip Ons: +Topshop
Lipstick: MAC - Rebel

2 comments:

  1. Awesome shoes and outfit

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think of buying slip ons, since it's so trendy! I like yours <3


    xx
    Maiko
    http://maikokimberly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete