'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Monday 3 March 2014

My list of things to buy if money is ever no object.

I've loved thigh high boots ever since I saw Anne Hathaway wear them in Devil Wears Prada
These are Kurt Geiger Woodstock boots.
They're £220 down to £79
It's so tempting, so so tempting 

I couldn't decide if Nars Sheer Matte counted as I know I'll buy it when my current foundation runs out
I need matte because my face does shine on its own
£30.50

Again, doesn't really count but I don't really need any more brushes
Then again, you can never have enough brushes
£23

Mac Morange Lipstick
Because I want it
£15

Mac Opulash Mascara
This claims to do everything I need it to
£14 

Mac face and body
£21.50

Finally, the most expensive and the most beautiful
Shopwasteland Jumpsuit for the grand price of £100.83
I have promised myslef the next time I need a 'going out' outfit I will go to
Shopwasteland and pay for the postage
Unfortunately there are no big nights out lined up 

0 comments:

Post a Comment