'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Sunday 2 March 2014

What I ordered from ASOS

ASOS Spring Break Pointed Heels - Green £25
On the website, these look mint green and here actually but they are actually
a darker green, they're growing on me.


ASOS A-line Mini Skirt In Ponte - Pink - £18
I didn't realise how similar this skirt is to one I already have and
I think the lime colour would've have been better but,
this one is comfier because of the elastic waistband.
They are different, okay?

United Colours of Benetton Sweatshirt in Galaxy Print - £24
BARGAIN
This is actually for Nathaniel but, I love these grey sweatshirts and
I almost bought one for myself.

Nike Just Do It T-shirt - Black - £17.50
I jumped on this logo thing that ASOS are instagraming.
I thought this was really good for styling and also for the gym.
Two birds, One stone and all that.

ASOS Snood in Twist Yarn - £4
Mine's getting a bit tired and these colours are a little more muted.

I FINALLY BOUGHT AN ASOS FUR COLLAR
ASOS Faux Fur Long Collar - Grey - £14
Again, mine is just getting tired and it always falls off.
This was on sale so it's a bonus.


0 comments:

Post a Comment