'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Sunday 9 March 2014



Real Techniques: expert face brush and buffing brush
Eco Tools: blusher, concealer and angled brushes
Body Shop: angled brush

Apply Benefit's Erase Paste under the foundation to cover dark circles and
blemishes. I find it's too heavy for on top of foundation. Any concealer brush will do
Apply foundation and blend in. I pump some on my hand first and then dot
on my face and then use the expert face brush to blend in.
I use 2 brushes to  use the Benefit Browzings Palette because I like
to separate the wax and the powder. 

Use Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer on any areas that need something extra.
I put some down my noses and between my eyebrows too.
Apply your face powder in you T-zone. I use Rimmel Stay Matte powder and put some under
my eyes too so that my concealer sets.
Dab your brush in your blusher, if your using Sleek like me, you only need a tiny bit
and then you can build it up. I put my blush on my cheekbones and up too my temples, when I'm not wearing bronzer as well. 

This is the shade of coral I used, surprisingly, it's just called Coral. 

Finally, the best bits, mascara and lips. I used the No 7 mascara first and
then went over it with the Maybelline wand.
And to finish it off, I used Maybelline Super Stay 24 Bold Matte
in Fire Coral and it's amazing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment