'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Monday 8 February 2016

I love these photos. Don't hate me. It's my favourite shoot yet like, I (almost) can't fault myself in any one. And camel is my new favourite colour, sorry black, and white. 

I held off for so long on getting thigh high boots because let's be honest, none will compare to the "Chanel boots" in Devil Wears Prada. None. But I absolutely love these. They were £35 from La Moda and they're sick. They make everything look better and I want an endless supply forever. 

I dyed my hair... Brown. 4 years ago, I began the process of bleaching the shit out of hair to be blonde because I thought that would make me pretty. The first guy who tried put so much toner in my hair that 2 years later I gave up and cut it all into a bob. I always said, I'd have hair like Meredith from Brave and then shave my head and be bald before I was brown again. Well what do you know, I've done neither, I'm brown and it looks a whole lot better. 















DETAILS:
PHOTO CREDIT: ALICIA CAVEL (of course)
LOCATION SCOUT: HAYLEY BROWN

COAT: +H&M
DRESS: +Topshop
BAG: +H&M
BOOTS: +LAMODA

SASS.

0 comments:

Post a Comment