'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Saturday 6 February 2016


I'm no expert but, I spend a lot of time reading shitty little beauty posts, A LOT. These are the top things I've picked up...

1) Always comb your brows before colouring them in. (I couldn't think of the word, shading? penciling?)

2) 2 Eye drops put into mascara and concealer will renew them.

3) Nail varnish remover in nail varnish will return it from gloopy crispy hell.

4) Only using make-up wipes to remove make-up is like cleaning your fanny with a tissue.

5) Wash all brushes often. My method is here: http://jasminlouisey.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/how-i-clean-my-make-up-brushes-this.html

6) Shave with baby oil. Trust me, try it and you'll never look back.

7) Orange lipstick under concealer will banish eye bags.

8) Not brushing your hair will given you sexy, beachy hair. No blow dryer either.

9) Exfoliate and moisturise and hydrate often. Moisturise every day, especially your face. Water is the key to success, 2 litres a day.

10) Make-up setting spray, primer, eyelash prep and toner are all myths. They're nice smelling products with appealing names made my rich companies to make you spend £££. They might be nice but you don't need them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment