'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Friday 12 December 2014

I know, I know, its been winter for a month or two but it'll still be winter for another 3 months. 
Here is my winter lookbook... (It's a big one)

I love this vintage kaftan! I travel quite a lot, driving from home to uni 
and comfort is key. I'm wearing jeans and a crop-top
this time but you definitely don't have to.

Ahhh the turtle neck. I have a huge love/hate relationship with the 
turtle neck but this one is so cosy! The neck is huge so you can turn 
it up and keep your nose warm!



I live in this dress. Its the perfect length to be a top as well. You can 
dress it up, down, wear it on a night out, for comfort, with jeans, without 
jeans; it is so versatile! It'll be completely wearable in spring too, just perfect. 


Simple Chic. I love kahki and this shirt is so effortless. Like the dress, 
you could dress it up or down, wear for work or out shopping. 


 Another dress... This time with no jeans! I think teamed with a thick coat 
and appropriate shoes like these Doc Martens, going bare legged in 
winter isn't a problem. Obviously providing it's not snowing.








 Of course the suit made it in! It's the most perfect thing I own!


Opps, that dress again! I said it was versatile didn't I?! 


 I'll wear these rings every single day.


DETAILS
Outfit 1:
Croptop: Topshop
Jeans: Topshop (Joni)
Kaftan: Vintage
Shoes: ASOS
Lips: Mac Rebel

Outfit 2:
Everything as before
Jumper: Sainsburys

Outfit 3:
Everything as before
Dress: ASOS - The Fifth
Shoes: Doc Martens 3-Eyelet Oxfords

Outfit 4:
Shirt: ASOS
Jeans: Topshop (Joni)
Shoes: Nike Roshe Runs

Outfit 5:
Dress: Topshop
Shoes: Doc Martens 3-Eyelet Oxfords

Outfit 6:
Crop-top: ASOS - Mango
Trousers: H&M
Shoes: ASOS

Outfit 7:
All as before

Outfit 8:
Suit: ASOS
Crop-top: ASOS - Mango
Shoes: ASOS

Outfit 9:
Dress as before
Coat: Vintage

Rings:
Forever 21, H&M, Crystals Plymouth

Lips:
Mac: Rebel, Heroine, All Fired Up

1 comment: