'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Friday 5 December 2014

I get a lot of comments on my foundation routine and it's taken a while to perfect. I thought I'd share it with you...


I think a key element to flawless foundation is hydration. I stopped using primer as I never 
noticed a different other than it making my face dry. I love Mac Charged Water. 
The Body Shop, Vitamin E face mist is also really refreshing. Just spray all over your 
face and let it dry before starting your base...



I started using Mac Studio Fix about 3 years ago and I haven't looked back since. I mix it with 
Mac Prolong Wear concealer as it makes the best colour and coverage. 
I use an Expert Face Brush to apply it. The Real Techniques brushes are 
perfect because they are so easy to clean and they don't absorb the product. 
To get the best coverage, 'stipple' the product over your face and blend using an 'out and down 
motion'...




Next up is concealer. If I look really tired I'll put the SEVENTEEN phwoarr paint 
on before my foundation. I just get a little on my finger and press it under my eyes, NO WIPING. This product is amazing, it's like a dupe of Benefit's Erase Paste however, I actually
think this is better as it it less thick making it easy to blend. 


Finally is face powder. This is my go-to powder and it lasts forever. I use the Mac Pads 
and press the product onto my T-zone and under my eyes, again NO WIPING. 
Face powder is supposed to set the foundation not add coverage 
so you don't need that much!

That was my everyday foundation routine. Let me know if it helped you and if you have any tips... x

0 comments:

Post a Comment