'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Monday 16 March 2015

Last week, I fell in love with Paris, it was beautiful and romantic and everything I wanted it to be. No one understands how much I want to be back there. I went to conduct research into Paris Fashion Week for uni so what I wore was really important to me (I planned what I was wearing 4 days before I left). This is what I wore on the first day, obviously I relied on simple monochrome. I am in love with mules, teaming them with a knee-length skirt is perfect for spring. Enjoy...














PHOTO CREDIT: BETH CARTWRIGHT


DETAILS
Necklace: Wild Pony
Top: Monki
Skirt: Topshop
Mules: Anna Field
Coat: Vintage

1 comment:

  1. I would love to visit Paris, it looks like a beautiful city!

    www.londonmckenzie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete