'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Thursday 23 January 2014


I've wanted to blog for ages. 
I tried you tube once but I don't think was ever going to work.
I love writing and photographing and fashion and make up so I figured I should combine all of them. 

I think I've always loved fashion. I've always been conscious of what I wear and I definitely always loved shopping. I remember shopping in Toys 'R' Us and 'Tammy' with my Mum every Saturday. I've always followed the fashions of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen and picked my holiday outfits from Hannah Montana. However, in school I don't think I ever showed my passions off, partly due to the uniforms and partly due to my dwindling self confidence. That all changed in sixth form when uniforms were demolished. I think this when my love of make-up started and is still growing. It sounds so pathetic but my confidence started growing when I got my first boyfriend and dyed my hair blonde, I still think it was the best decision I ever made. Nowadays, I like to think I have my own style, it involves a lot of 90's ish style and I love the styling of Gillian Zinser's why plays Ivy in 90210.

I would love to pursue a career in fashion styling or as a make-up artist however, I decided about 18 months ago to apply for to do Events Management. I hope to incorporate fashion and make-up into some of my events.

I want this blog to document my brand new university life, experiences and opinions as well as my style and make up choices.

0 comments:

Post a Comment