'ONE SHOULD EITHER BE A WORK OF ART, OR WEAR A WORK OF ART'

Monday 2 February 2015

Yesterday, we went to Exeter to get coffee, take these outfit photos and do some shopping... Once again I spent way too much! I love this (no surprise) ASOS Cricket Jumper, it's so simple and effortless but looks so put together. I like wearing it with Nathaniel's Army Jacket too. I've also fallen in love with these ASOS loafers that I ordered in the sale. I've never had a thing for buying shoes before but, in the last 6 months I must've bought 6 pairs(!) from ASOS, of course. 









(My Urban Outfitters Bag)






PHOTO CREDIT: NATHANIEL TURNER

DETAILS:
SUNGLASSES: TOPSHOP
COAT: VINTAGE
CRICKET JUMPER: ASOS
JEANS: TOPSOP (LEIGH)
SOCKS: TOPSHOP
LOAFERS: ASOS
BAG: ASOS

3 comments:

  1. Love your hair and the jumper! x

    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit :) I can't resist a cricket jumper !

    millie-loves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete